I had the official Galaxy Note car holder for my Note 1. While it was good, the suction cup sometimes let go and they whole thing would fall down. Giving me a huge fright when driving (Not good).
Now I have a Note II its time to look for some Galaxy Note 2 accessories So this time around I decided not to fork out for the official car holder but try something else. The GripMount Pro is a holder that has a gel surface on the suction cup that is meant to give a better hold.
This is defiantly the case, its sticks on to my windscreen so much that even with the release lever out its hard to remove!
The design is great, rubber spring loaded holder keep the mobile in place without an damage. Plus I can use my flip case with it without an issues.
- Great value
- Quality build
- Holds the window like no tomorrow.
- Virtually no moment
- Both horizontal and vertical use
- Includes a 3M pad to use if you want to mount it on the dashboard.
- Can be very hard to remove from the windscreen
- The suction pad collects dust. (However its easy to clean)
Oone of the best car holders you can get. Holds great, no movement. Works as a car holder should.
Where I brought it: http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/gripmount...der-p35963.htm