Hi, I have the Samsung Galaxy Showcase, and this morning I woke up to it being off and burning hot. I've had it for about a month and a half now and have not had this problem before. I had to take my case off and the battery out and wait for it to cool down for it to turn back on. But when it finally did, it only had about 30% or so. So, I put it back on the charger and laid it in my window, because it was originally under my pillow, like usual. Whie I waited for it to charge, I downloaded a battery detector to see if it had damaged the battery when it over-heated or not. So when it reached 100%, I took it off and it literally dropped 5% in less than a minute, and then stopped and went back to dying normally. I think that I had the issue before it over-heated though, because I'd wake up and take it off for a minute after it reached 100%, put it back on, and it'd take about 10 minutes or so to reach 100% again. I need to know if I should/need to get a new phone, or a battery, or if this is just normal..?