Thread: background/running apps

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Scarlett2211 is on a distinguished road
    Level

background/running apps

On monday I bought my first android (galaxy s2) and I have been using the task manager app to stop apps running in the background, however if i clear the memory it closes the apps but if i close the app and go back on it straight away there are more apps running that it needs to close, my friend also has a android and if i do the same to her's it still comes up as 0 apps closed. I have tried the app killer but that doesn't seen to help, and ideas on what i can do, what apps i need to stop the apps running.

Thanks in advance,
    Scarlett2211

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger First Class
    greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman's Avatar
    Level
    First of all don't worry about it. Androids use available memory intelligently and close unused apps if required.
    If you do like a 'clean' phone you can long press on home button to clear recently opened tasks.
    You're better clearing cache though, and something like History Eraser will do this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information