F1 GalaxyNexus S Rom - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 GalaxyNexus S Rom

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class31 days registered
    sferg.410 is on a distinguished road
    Level
    yes i always reset everything, twice!! but guess what, battery reading is going up now... it has increases to 10% now!!
    very few apps, nothing that would cause a problem

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH's Avatar
    Level
    Do you have Titanium Backup installed?
    Samsung ATIVs SIM Free. Orange UK. WP8
    SGS 3 i9305 SIM Free. Dev Tool. Galaxy Project ROM. 4.3. Three UK
    HTC ONE Gold O2 UK 4G
    "Help4Mobiles"

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sferg.410 View Post
    yes i always reset everything, twice!! but guess what, battery reading is going up now... it has increases to 10% now!!
    very few apps, nothing that would cause a problem
    If you go to my first post about this rom, there is a link to the developers XDA page. You might find answers there, if not you can post asking about the problem your having.
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class31 days registered
    Level
    yes of course i have t backup. it is strange, it is ok now... 1.30am and on 9%.
    there is a graph on battery settings, mine shows slowly going down, then it drops almost vertically to about 10% and has stayed pretty level for several hours since, very strange

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964's Avatar
    Level
    Sferg, that battery problem is exactly what I had on gb but the upgrade to ics cured it. How odd that you're getting it now. Don't know what to suggest.

With the battery general drain, do you use the facebook app? I did and uninstalled it as every time i checked running apps, it was constantly running even though I set it not to sync automatically. My battery has been good on this rom from day 1 but slightly better now I don't use that app. I bookmarked my fb page in the browser and view that way instead now.

Anither thing, in the browser settings, I make sure my plugins are set to on demand rather than always as apparently that can also drain battery so thats Another thing to check.

I don't use any keyboard or launcher apps with this rom as I like it the way it is. I think some of those can be battery drainers to a degree.

Swipermusic, there is no boot sound with this rom so you haven't gone mad. Lol.

Alison

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hazi1964 For This Useful Post:

bubblehead (07-15-2012), Swipermusic (05-12-2012)

Achievements:
    Level
    don't have facebook, i hate facebook and all social apps, doesn't anyone want a bit of privacy any more???
    things seem fine now with the ROM, only lost 1% overnight, so still waiting for the battery to run out!!

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH's Avatar
    Level
    yes of course i have t backup. it is strange, it is ok now... 1.30am and on 9%.
    there is a graph on battery settings, mine shows slowly going down, then it drops almost vertically to about 10% and has stayed pretty level for several hours since, very strange
    Mine never played up battery wise until I installed TB. I noticed it first when TB hung doing a backup. I had 65% battery and the phone frooze. I had to hold power button for a reboot and phone restarted with 18% battery. Then gradually rose back up to 35% until I went to bed. I thought I'd leave it to see what happened and I woke up with 56% battery!! I firmly believe that TB screws up the battery meter in some instances and the battery is actually still at the same charge level it was at before the restart.....
    That's why I asked if you had TB installed.....
    Samsung ATIVs SIM Free. Orange UK. WP8
    SGS 3 i9305 SIM Free. Dev Tool. Galaxy Project ROM. 4.3. Three UK
    HTC ONE Gold O2 UK 4G
    "Help4Mobiles"

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sferg.410:60498
    don't have facebook, i hate facebook and all social apps, doesn't anyone want a bit of privacy any more???
    Lol, I only asked.
    Alison

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    things seem fine now with the ROM, only lost 1% overnight, so still waiting for the battery to run out!!
    I posted your problem on the devs XDA thread and have had one reply so far.

Here is what was said:

If it slowly rises it's not really battery drain... as the power is there just being reported wrongly

Sometime when u flash a new kernel/rom it takes a bit of time for battery stats to reset themselves

Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...01518&page=248 post #2477
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassTagger First Class7 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma's Avatar
    Level
    I've found a Task Manager that suits me (Advanced Task Manager) but before I switch roms I have one more question:

I seem to remember that Samsung rewrote /tweaked the camera app. How does the camera in this rom compare?

13. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information