My new Galaxy s2 is having trouble connecting to my routers Wifi, a netgear DG834GUv5. it says
Saved, secured with WPA...
- tried and tested the password countless times. It is correct.
- I've updated the router firmware.
- changed the router channels
- tried disabling mac filtering (not an option on this router version aparrently)
- adding phone manually via IP.
I can get it to connect fine if I disable the routers security entirely, but I would not want to keep that up at all. I would like to be able to connect at home. I've been looking up things on the internet for days now, and am getting desperate.