These are probably not S2 problems, just Android but they are making me hate my lovely S2. I used to think that the S2 made iPhone look like a $2 watch, but now I am thinking that the $2 watch has value!! This phone is 6 months old.
1) constant reboots ( I have 16GB Sd card with no apps on it and v2.3.6 Android)
2) phone totally died 2 months ago. Samsung wanted me to pay big dollars for outsourced support rather than support its own customers. My Aussie provider (Virgin) told me to talk to Phillipino teenagers who had no idea where Australia was let alone help me with an S2 problem, so I went on the web and you great guys helped me flash a new OS and I was up and running in half a day.
3) So many apps occasionally crash on reboot that I cannot even turn the phone off! - have to take the battery out!
4) sometimes the phone gets into a rebooting loop that cannot be stopped unless the battery is taken out.
5) last week my auto rotation did not rotate any more. I finally found that the horizontal calibration was screwed - I did not screw it up!! Why did it fail?
6) Constant failures regarding "Samsung Push" - I removed the app and the errors went away.
Why is all this happening - Kies says I have the latest firmware, obviously I do not!
Can anyone provide a solution to all my problems? I would like to stay with Kies and be legit, but if Samsung has abandoned support for the S2 I am open to all suggestions??
Thanks in advance for all your considered responses.