How do I clear the battery use record on ICS? - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I clear the battery use record on ICS?

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassTagger First Class7 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma's Avatar
    Level

How do I clear the battery use record on ICS?

I'm having problems with battery usage and am tweaking the phone. To do see the effect I need to start with a clean record. Can anyone tell me how to get this please?

(I'm sure that on Gingerbread I just had to switch the phone off and the usage record would start from scratch. Now with ICS this does not happen.)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Hello Jejoma, you need to go into recovery menu and 'Wipe Battery Stats'. I think it's recommended that you wipe the battery stats when the battery has been freshly charged.

This was also the same on Gingerbread from what I know.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassTagger First Class7 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tufftoad View Post
    Hello Jejoma, you need to go into recovery menu and 'Wipe Battery Stats'. I think it's recommended that you wipe the battery stats when the battery has been freshly charged.

This was also the same on Gingerbread from what I know.
    Thanks for the answer Tufftoad. I've certainly never had to do that before. Regardless, problem solved

5. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information