It's all gone wrong please help. - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's all gone wrong please help.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    ange is on a distinguished road
    Level

It's all gone wrong please help.

1 of the Apps needed updating on my Galaxy S so i did the same thing i do everytime, only this time the main home screen has gone blank and i can't get in to my applications to uninstall the app, everytime i try its telling me the app has stopped unexpectedly please try again but when i try to force close it vibrates 3 times and the message comes back on, ive turned the phone off but it's still the same when it comes back on

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    What app did you install?

I've never heard of this happening before.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Level
    it was music paradise i already has it installed with no problems it was just when i updated it

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Can you uninstall from Android Market?

Can you uninstall the update from Android Market?

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Level
    it won't let me do anything i can't get to the android market

Achievements:
    Level
    So what can you do with your phone? You need to give us as much information as possible so that we can help you.

Does your phone turn on?
    What happens when your phone turns on?
    When your phone is on does it respond to anything?
    If you cannot use your phone, can you get into Recovery mode?
    Have you tried taking out the battery for a few minutes then replacing?

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Level
    sorry, i have turned the phone off and taken the battery out left it for a bit then turned it bk on the screen is blank exept for the message saying the app has unexpectedly stopped then i press force close it vibrates 3 times then the message comes back up. i can't get onto any other screen

Achievements:
    Level
    Well it sounds like your phone is not responding at all which means there is only one option left.

Can you get into recovery mode to carry out a factory reset?
    To get into recovery mode, turn off the phone, once the phone is off: Press and hold down the Vol+ button and then the home button and then the Power button. Keep all 3 held down until it starts booting into recovery mode.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Level
    THANK YOU so much it worked i had no idea how to do that thanks again

Achievements:
    Level
    No worries

12. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information