The Galaxy S 3 30/3/2012?? - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Galaxy S 3 30/3/2012??

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    topgunner will become famous soon enough
    Level

The Galaxy S 3 30/3/2012??

Could the Galaxy S 3 phone be coming this soon? I dunno what else it could be.

Taken from phones 4 U store in London.

http://www.techdigest.tv/2012/03/samsung_galaxy_37.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Stupid Modulator
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr's Avatar
    Level
    No, says wet paint coming 30.03.12

Whoopdy doo.

I already have plenty of wet paint in my garage.
    I could be wrong, I usually am. (Because it's only a phone)
    Triple Eye Pebble with extra added E=MC²:CF-Root:JKay Deluxe
    What next: Note 4?

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by stonkr View Post
    No, says wet paint coming 30.03.12

Whoopdy doo.

I already have plenty of wet paint in my garage.
    I used to have some wet paint in my shed, but the wet decided to divorce the paint and none of them told me. I don't know what to do!
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

Stupid Modulator
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr's Avatar
    Level
    You have to slice the paint into thin discs and glue them on the wall.

You get gaps but it's the only way.

This is the reason all those large brightly coloured spots appeared in the sixties, until they remixed the paint to stop it drying out so quickly.

It's true.
    I could be wrong, I usually am. (Because it's only a phone)
    Triple Eye Pebble with extra added E=MC²:CF-Root:JKay Deluxe
    What next: Note 4?

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points
    AtlCenter is on a distinguished road
    Level
    I'm sorry to drop this in this thread but can anyone tell me how to post a new question. A simple "POST" button somewhere in the forum page is what I expected but I cannot find it anywhere. Is there some club you have to join and be accepted before you can post?
    Thanks,

By the way my question is this. When I connect my galaxy S to my computer a box pops up on the phone saying Sorry the tetheringmanager has experienced a problem and has stopped. It won't go away until I press force close. It happens every time I plug and unplug the usb cable. It can happen several time once unplugged. All I get out of Samsung is to hard reset the phone. I have 15 apps that loaded and some that I have paid for. I did this once for another problem and it took 3.5 hours to get it all running again. I refuse to do this again. Any help appreciated.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlCenter View Post
    I'm sorry to drop this in this thread but can anyone tell me how to post a new question. A simple "POST" button somewhere in the forum page is what I expected but I cannot find it anywhere. Is there some club you have to join and be accepted before you can post?
    Thanks,

By the way my question is this. When I connect my galaxy S to my computer a box pops up on the phone saying Sorry the tetheringmanager has experienced a problem and has stopped. It won't go away until I press force close. It happens every time I plug and unplug the usb cable. It can happen several time once unplugged. All I get out of Samsung is to hard reset the phone. I have 15 apps that loaded and some that I have paid for. I did this once for another problem and it took 3.5 hours to get it all running again. I refuse to do this again. Any help appreciated.
    Click 'Post New Thread' at the top of any section in the fourm?

Check the new comer section if you are having trouble.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Samsung I9300 leaked info suggests a mid-may launch
    28 March, 2012

Alright folks, bring out your salt shakers for we have yet another Galaxy S III rumor for you. According to a tip received from one of our readers, the Samsung I9300 will be hitting stores in mid-May this year.

Now as most people would assume, the I9300 model name suggests that the phone could be the long overdue Galaxy S III. But turns out that the phone was actually called the Galaxy M in the ordering system. Now this could either be just to throw people off or it might actually just be a new handset called the Galaxy M.

Now if you recall Samsung's recently changed naming scheme, the Galaxy M moniker is for mid-tier handsets. If it is a mid-range device, then the image leak from a few days ago makes sense. That device never looked like a flagship Samsung device to us and more like a mid-range smartphone, befitting of the Galaxy M name.

If the information is correct, we are still a month and a half away from the phone hitting shelves, but that also means that the official announcement will be a lot sooner.

Source Link GSMA

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Level
    I think mid May would sound about right to launch it.

Achievements:
    Level

Achievements:
    Level
    Indeed cannot wait for this

12. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information