When can we expect Galaxy S 3? - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When can we expect Galaxy S 3?

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz is a splendid one to behold Pidz's Avatar
    Level
    Not sure on that look lol

Specs appear believable!!! Lets hope we hear news about it tomorrow Whoop Whoop!!!!
    Hacked; Xbox 360, PSP, PS2/3, Nintendo DS/Wii, ZTE Blade, Motorola Xoom, Sony Xperia, Viewsonic M900S, HTC Desire/Desire HD/Sensation, Samsung Galaxy SI/SII/SIII

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Sounding like a good phone but don't believe looks just yet.

Edit: A similar picture was floating around that indicated a dedicated camera button, Samsung don't really do that so believe it's doctored.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Saw this deal on Mobiles.co.uk on the T-Mobile network for the Galaxy S3:

Free Phone - 24 Mth - 300 mins - Unltd Txts - 750mb data - £26 p/mth

Minutes not so good but the line rental is cheap. Overall you will pay £624 over the 24 months. The phone to buy outright is around £500 so the difference is £124, effectively the line rental is £5.10 per month plus the monthly cost of the phone.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    barcelonablom is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Forgive my ignorance but does that mean it wont be 4g ?.

Achievements:
    Level
    Since I had trouble with my data connection I was messing about with the APN settings. If you create a new Access Point then under the 'Bearer' option you can select eHRPD or LTE, so it definitely is LTE capable.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Galaxie Sam is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Hey Guys, I recently got a samsung galaxy s 3 online and I am having some heating problems with it. While chatting it or browsing internet it overheats. I contacted the service center but they said everything is alright. I am also afraid because i heard a news that Samsung Galaxy exploded at 2 places-

http://www.galaxy-samsung.in/2012/06...ase-melts.html

Could it be a problem of only my handset or Is anybody else facing the same problem?? I am really afraid because such accidents can ccur with anyone. Please help

Achievements:
    Level
    The explosion happened when someone used it in a car charger and the source was the USB. If you are that worried then call again and insist that they check for themselves.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Stilian is on a distinguished road
    Level
    OK so now when it is already in stores it did broke some sales records... really impressive. I wonder if Apple will try any other law claim against Samsung, probably they can try with the display, Samsung really shouldn't be allowed to have better displays than Apple OK guys that's my first comment here and if you want to check out one quick GALAXY S III review (specs and video review and comparison with the S2) if not mark it spam (just kidding). Enjoy
    Last edited by Stilian; 07-25-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    mikearnill is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Samsung galaxy s3 is out in the market and booming the market. It is one of the best smart phones of the planet and one of the biggest bulls of samsung.
    Get smart tablet pc over here

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Swipermusic is just really nice Swipermusic is just really nice Swipermusic is just really nice Swipermusic is just really nice Swipermusic is just really nice Swipermusic's Avatar
    Level
    Maybe we will find out today if the Iphone 5 can top the SGS III - I somehow doubt it!
    SGSIII
    Unlocked
    O2 Rooted

12. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information