last 2.3.6 official firmware - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: last 2.3.6 official firmware

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class31 days registered
    sferg.410 is on a distinguished road
    Level

last 2.3.6 official firmware

looked on SamMobile and just looking to confirm incase i need to change back to upgrade to the offical ICS UK firmware on Monday.

is XXKL1 the lastest official 2.3.6 UK (Europe) firmware?
    if not, which firmware from SamMobile do i need?

my SG2 is unlocked, unbranded and on Orange.
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,017
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    The lates official samsung firmware is 2.3.4, the ones you have found are leaked version. If you want to be able to update to ICS using kies then this one here is the one to go for: http://skywanker.net/roms/intratech/..._I9100XXKI1.7z

Link to the instructions for flashing it and a list of all official firmwares: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1075278
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class31 days registered
    sferg.410 is on a distinguished road
    Level
    ok thanks for that.
    far from sure about this but i thought that i had an update via the phone update option to 2.3.5 before i learnt about all this rooting stuff etc. maybe it was 2.3.3 to 2.3.4, cant remember.
    will see what happens when offical UK ICS comes out, will probably just flash the files via ODIN anyway

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,017
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sferg.410 View Post
    ok thanks for that.
    far from sure about this but i thought that i had an update via the phone update option to 2.3.5 before i learnt about all this rooting stuff etc. maybe it was 2.3.3 to 2.3.4, cant remember.
    will see what happens when offical UK ICS comes out, will probably just flash the files via ODIN anyway
    Some of the network locked and branded phones have had updates to 2.3.5, not sure about 2.3.6 though.

If you were to get a phone directly from Samsung, like I have, it would have 2.3.4 out of the box.

This is what I get when I enter *#1234# into the dial pad:
    PDA: I9100XWKI4
    PHONE: I9100XXKI1
    CSC: I9100XEUKH2

The download link in post #2 is exactly the same.
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information