How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket from AT&T ? - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket from AT&T ?

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    ryanfrost123 is on a distinguished road
    Level

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket from AT&T ?

Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket from AT&T is one of the most efficient android device from Samsung. This is purely a GSM phone. If you want to use Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket with any other GSm network, you need to unlock it first. Unlocking this phone is not so tough now.

Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket requires an unlock code. An Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket unlocked should work on any GSM phone networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket.

In order to get a Samsung Galaxy S2 skyrocket unlock code, I would first contact your phone carrier’s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Samsung Galaxy S II skyrocket’s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. If you cannot attain a free Samsung unlocking code, then you can go for a trusted online vendor like UnlockGenie.com

You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Samsung Galaxy S II *Skyrocket to other carriers. Enjoy!

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket

1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card inserted.

2. Your Samsung mobile will prompt you for a password (unlock code).

3. Enter your Samsung unlock code.

Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:

1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.

2. Type: #7465625*638*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.

Click here to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket from AT&T

Here is an Unlocking video of Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket from AT&T - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08WtD...layer_embedded

This video will help you to follow the unlocking instructions properly.
    If you would like to leave your own Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket review or need some help unlocking your cell phone, then please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks and good luck!
    UnlockGenie.com
    Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Now
    Lowest Prices on the Internet! 100% money back guarantee

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger First Class
    greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman's Avatar
    Level
    It's free if you Root your phone as there are 2 unlocking apps in Google Play.
    That's how I did it.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    josecr is on a distinguished road
    Level
    What would be the apps because I need to unlock mine!

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger First Class
    greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman has a brilliant future greenman's Avatar
    Level

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    josecr is on a distinguished road
    Level
    But this apps only works with the Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2) GT-I9100 and the skyrocket version is i727 they are diferent

Achievements:
    Level
    You're going to have to pay then.
    Site here : http://cellphoneforums.net/samsung/t...king-code.html

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    marcosbastin is on a distinguished road
    Level
    i requested to at&t for the code to unlock my at&t samsung galaxy s2 phone, they denied because i was not an owner of phone so used : www.attlumiaunlockcode.com now phone is unlocked & using with T-Mobile.hope it helps..Thanks

9. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information