Largest music collection in the world - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Largest music collection in the world

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level

Largest music collection in the world

Just saw this video of Paul Mawhinney who has collected one of the largest collections of vinyl records. Over the years he has spent a cool $1m on various records and currently his collection is valued at $50m and currently is selling for $3m......one hell of a bargain!

Watch the vid!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Stupid Modulator
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr's Avatar
    Level
    What is this 'vinyl record' of which you speak?

Is it an early version of those old-fashioned Compact Discs?

I'm too young...
    I could be wrong, I usually am. (Because it's only a phone)
    Triple Eye Pebble with extra added E=MC²:CF-Root:JKay Deluxe
    What next: Note 4?

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    I'm from the cassette tape and VHS era but still remember trying to be a scratch dj on my Dad's vinyl player with a disc from the front of a Frosties box Needless to say he wasn't best pleased.

If you think that's old then you probably would not have heard of Clay Vases As Sound Recorders?

Stupid Modulator
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr's Avatar
    Level
    To hear the sounds being made when products are manufactured?

Do we really need to listen to Doris talking about her veins whilst she stamps another label?

Oh, the joy!

Achievements:
    Level
    It's entirely up to you and if you are into listening to clay pots there's also a forum for just things........there are forums for everything.

When I first heard of such things they had archealogical clay pots so you could hear ancient Doris' talking about her veins.

I'll have the last laugh when someone is murdered while making a clay pot!

Stupid Modulator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tufftoad View Post
    I'll have the last laugh when someone is murdered while making a clay pot!
    This should go in the Random Comments thread

8. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information