[Review] PDair Leather flip case with belt clip for Note - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Review] PDair Leather flip case with belt clip for Note

Administrator Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs's Avatar

[Review] PDair Leather flip case with belt clip for Note

Yesterday my PDair leather flip case arrived, Its a very good looking Samsung Galaxy Note case flip case that even comes with a swivel removable belt clip. PDair are known for making quality cases and this case is no exception to the rule. Its of high qaulity, with cut outs for the speaker. And the top to allow access to the 3.5mm headphone port. It also folds back to allow you to use the camera.

The case holds in phone in place very solidly. Infact so much so that its very hard to remove from the case! And the case also comes with a 360 degree removable belt clip. Which you screw into the case. The belt I found to be the worse part of the case. Well its designed well and easy enough to remove the clip. I found it protrudes out too much and well makes it look like you have a gun holster instead of a mobile phone case.

You can see in the photos below just how much it sticks out. And on your belt it looks even worse. So the clip for me isn't something I'm going to use....

Where purchased: Mobile Fun

Pros:

Nice finish with High quality real leather
    Looks great
    Offer good all around protection

Cons:

Belt clip sticks out to much to be pratical

Rating

7/10. Would be an 8 if the belt clip was more slim.

Photos:

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Octacore
    My IP address | LG G2 Forum

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    "Hello Briggs,

I'm not sure what is going on but something needs to be done as this forum is dying. This is going to be last communication I have on this forum until someone starts to ban the spammers and actually take control of this forum.

The majority of the people that use and help on this forum are getting annoyed that the forum is being neglected. If this forum continues the way it is going than I can guarantee that this site will come to a halt apart from the people posting spam and pirate software links.

Last e-mail to you Briggs as you seem like the only administrator who actually gives a toss.

Regards and for now good bye, Tufftoad."
    Last edited by Tufftoad; 11-26-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH's Avatar
    Level
    Seconded.... Please help or appoint new administrators
    Samsung ATIVs SIM Free. Orange UK. WP8
    SGS 3 i9305 SIM Free. Dev Tool. Galaxy Project ROM. 4.3. Three UK
    HTC ONE Gold O2 UK 4G
    "Help4Mobiles"

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    here here. Nice one TT
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information