4500mAh extended battery for Galaxy Note - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4500mAh extended battery for Galaxy Note

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    droidobzen is on a distinguished road
    Level

4500mAh extended battery for Galaxy Note

MUGEN batteries released 4500mAh battery for Galaxy Note.
    2 backdoor colours: Black and White
    http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tery-door.html
    Are there any user reviews?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to droidobzen For This Useful Post:

giger (03-07-2012)

3. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold NZtechfreak is a splendid one to behold
    Level
    Yep, mine - here: http://www.androidnz.net/2012/02/rev...ttery-for.html

Long story short: it's good.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NZtechfreak For This Useful Post:

giger (03-07-2012)

Administrator Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs's Avatar
    Its good for trips away I guess when you need the extra juice. But the added size it adds to an already large phone. Now with this its both large and fat. I think I'll skip it.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Octacore
    My IP address | LG G2 Forum

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    "Hello Briggs,

I'm not sure what is going on but something needs to be done as this forum is dying. This is going to be last communication I have on this forum until someone starts to ban the spammers and actually take control of this forum.

The majority of the people that use and help on this forum are getting annoyed that the forum is being neglected. If this forum continues the way it is going than I can guarantee that this site will come to halt apart from the people posting spam and pirate software links.

Last e-mail to you Briggs as you seem like the only administrator who actually gives a toss.

Regards and for now good bye, Tufftoad."

8. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information