I'm sorry but this Samsung Galaxy s2 is a complete and utter piece of shit:
1. Terrible, horrible, absolutely atrocious battery life- on "4G" (another piece of shit, because everywhere you go in most states, they don't even have "4G," let alone any "G") the battery life drains in approximately an hour with MODERATE use. As I have found many times, the phone looses more battery when it is not being used than when it is being used, due to data leaks on all the apps.
2. The aforementioned data leaks are caused by having "too many apps," something an iPhone has relatively no problem with. The problem becomes, though, that while you download more apps to the phone, the higher the chance of a data leak to your damn Samsung Galaxy. Every single popular and useful app (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Voxer, etc.) is made separately for Android and for apple phones (iPhones), so Samsung Galaxy users are getting the shit apps with a shitload of leaks and problems. Many times, the apps will close and an error message will pop up saying the application would not respond.
3. Freezes and slows down so much that you wish to throw it against a wall and shatter it to pieces. Many times, when applications are open and being used the whole damn phone will crash and nothing will respond-- not the home, back or lock key will work. About a minute later, however, the screen will go black and the keyboard will pop up.
4. The manufacturers of this phone advertise as an alternative to the more ingenious iPhone, but the phone is not, to put it into good words, "good enough" to sustain many apps, especially those that are frequently used. Voxer, Facebook (Facebook causes high ram usage after using it, which inevitably causes the phone to slow down), Twitter, Instagram, etc. The more apps-- many times the more wanted and useful ones-- the slower the wretched phone becomes.
5. And lastly, and most frustrating, is the problem with text messaging.
As relatively simple as texting has been for the past seven to eight years on supposedly lesser phones with supposed lesser capacity, the glorified Samsung Galaxy has problems receiving text messages. While I could send messages to others and they received them, I was unable to receive and see messages from others. Not only did this piss the living shit out of me (as you know, texting has now become THE mode of communication, and the fact that a supposed "smartphone" can't even work texting right is simply egregious) it made me aware that anytime this wacky ass phone could have a little let-up at any given time and the messaging will fail to work.
Simply put, get an iPhone!