[SGS II] Cannot restore via kies pc - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot restore via kies pc

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered
    fahadakhaan is on a distinguished road
    Level

Cannot restore via kies pc

hello,
    i made a backup of my gs2 with kies pc , and it was successfully done and saved, then i made a full reset of my phone and after that i am trying to restore my phone via kies pc with the same file but............ after it says "preparing to start restore process" if gives me the screen "data restoration has been interrupted due to an error please retry........"
    i have tried several times but the same result please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i have also attached the screen when it gives me this mesg
    Attached Images  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Have never used Kies to backup anything so am not sure. Hopefully someone may be able to help you but it looks like the restore file is corrupt or parts of it at least.

For future I would backup my contacts to Google or export them to SD Card, you can keep a copy of the .vcf file on your PC or external Sd card.
    For other things like msgs or calendars etc I would use MyPhoneExplorer.
    For Media I keep all pics, music and video on my external sd card so no need for backup. If you do need to back this up then just copy to your PC.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information