how do i retrive my text messages - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
Closed Thread

Thread: how do i retrive my text messages

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    einnoc is on a distinguished road
    Level

how do i retrive my text messages

hi all just got samsung galaxy s2 yesterday but having problems trying to find text messages i recieved yesterday and does any one know if you can make the text writing bigger your help will be very much appreciated as the booklet does not tell you much

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Hello, you should be able to find your text messages in an app called 'Messaging', it usually appears on the bottom of the homescreen and is one of the four icons along the bottom (3rd from the left).

The only way of making text bigger would be to use a larger font, available from the market palce. This would enlarge all text on the phone and not just in the Messaging app.

There is the 'Accessibility' menu which is for people who are handicapped etc but there should be an app to magnify the parts of the screen...really for those who have poor sight but end result will be the same.

edit: some third party Launcher apps may allow you to change font size setting.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    einnoc is on a distinguished road
    Level
    thanks very much tufftoad your help was very much appreciated i have now got my text messages and got an app for bigger text writing you are my hero thanks again till next time something goes wrong

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    dianadebbie is on a distinguished road
    Level
    You can retrieve deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy s2. To do this, get a card reader for your memory card and put the SD card from your Samsung Galaxy into the card reader. Then, connect it to your laptop and use a data recovery program to be able to view the deleted files in the task window. After this, click on the ones that you want to recover.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH has a reputation beyond repute RichH's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dianadebbie View Post
    You can retrieve deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy s2. To do this, get a card reader for your memory card and put the SD card from your Samsung Galaxy into the card reader. Then, connect it to your laptop and use a data recovery program to be able to view the deleted files in the task window. After this, click on the ones that you want to recover.
    That has nothing to do with the question that was asked 18 months ago..... If your incapable of answering questions accurately, please don't bother.
    Samsung ATIVs SIM Free. Orange UK. WP8
    SGS 3 i9305 SIM Free. Dev Tool. Galaxy Project ROM. 4.3. Three UK
    HTC ONE Gold O2 UK 4G
    "Help4Mobiles"

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    At leased no spam link was posted this time
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

8. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Closed Thread

Thread Information