JKay Mods for your Galaxy Note
Without a doubt one of the best mods for your Galaxy Note if your rooted with ClockWorkMod installed.
Jkay mods has been around for a while on the Galaxy S II, now Jkay has ported it over to the note its still work in progress but even with out the Jkay Delux lock screen. Most of the otehr features are now working and this mod is worth the time to install and download.
I'm using this myself and have set the status bar up with various quick launch short cuts. Yo ucan set up for example quick launch buttons in the status bar to launch commonly used apps or to reboot your phone in to recover mode. Even set a button to turn on the LED flash. Again very handy indeed.
Screen shots of the app in action:
Here you can see the default status bar and then on the right the modded one.
The latest version can been found over on the XDA forums.
Huge features list:
* 'Show when secure' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Leading zero on clock' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Show date' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Long date format' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Show charging info' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* Removed AccuWeather logo from lockscreen
* toggles for 'Theme connection icons', 'Theme clock', 'Theme text' and 'Theme battery level'
* Added 'Add date to clock' toggle for always showing the date on the status bar.
* Added 'Show silent icon' toggle to status bar options.
* Background data on/off toggle added to quick settings panel
* toggle on/off for showing the Quick Settings panel
* Added Status bar battery icon on/off toggle
* Added Status bar alarm icon on/off toggle
* Added Status bar 'Battery level' toggle on/off: show/hide battery percentage next to battery icon
* Added Custom/Temporary Screen time-out quick panel toggle called 'Screen on'. Temporary will set your screen time-out to a value between 1 and 210 minutes and reset back to original timeout at screen off.
* Added Quick Launch Panel: Fully customizable quick launch panel (as a toggle, select and/or reorder launch buttons - including Reboot, Recovery, Download and Power off)
* Fully customizable quick settings panel (select and/or reorder quick setting buttons)
* Added: Auto collapse statusbar on/off
* Added: 8 button quick panel on/off
* Removed padding code from sound toggle
* Added Secure toggle to quick panel (your unlock screen will switch to your lock screen while not secure)
* Toggle for Bluetooth On notification
* Toggle for status bar vibrate icon (in silent and/or non-silent mode)
* A toggle to remove the quick button text
* A toggle to hide the clock from statusbar (move it over next to date)
* A toggle to remove the carrier label from the notification bar ('Clear all' button moves to notification header on expanded statusbar)
* 'Show lock screen when secure' toggle (shows lockscreen before unlock screen aka pattern/pin/password)
* Full charge notification on/off toggle
* Low battery notification on/off toggle
* Long click quick panel buttons will launch respective settings menu
* Horizontal scrollable quick panel with 9 new toggles Data / Flight mode / Sync and Vibrate etc...
* Supports SIP & VOIP
* New Alarm Icon
* Disable overscroll effect toggle
* Support for setting Auto brightness delay. Select between values: No delay, 0.5 seconds, 1 second and 2 seconds.
* Support for Auto brightness profiles
* backup and restore all settings
* Volume Lock (on/off toggle: a deluxe setting that will make sure notification volume is the same as ringer volume).
* Added Home button haptic feedback on/off toggle
* Added 'No lock screen' option as lock screen selection.
* A toggle for CRT TV on effect (bypassing Animation setting!)
* A toggle for CRT TV off effect (bypassing Animation setting!)
* Support for Skipping music track/fm radio station using vol-up/down-keys when screen is off (as a toggle)
* 15 seconds timeout on lockscreen... (as a toggle)
* Confirm shutdown on/off toggle (asks for confirmation when using Reboot, Recovery, Download and Power off)
* Support for disabling Home button double click
* Supports customizable Power Options Dialog (all the toggles from SGS2 and can also be reordered)
Source and Download