Samsung Customer Service - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samsung Customer Service

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    sargan is on a distinguished road
    Level

Samsung Customer Service

I had a Galaxy S .... it was proving unreliable, kept losing it's config in middle of day for no reason.

On the Samsung web site ..following their directions, for support - in "My Samsung" opened support ticket ... after several weeks no response, opened 2 nd ticket ... no response.

I called the help desk, to be told they don't monitor the My Samsung tickets at all. !

Phone sent for repair .... came back no change.
    Upgraded to Gingerbread ... again no change.

Sent phone back again, and called support .......... and they said they would exchange it, just arrived in post .... a brand new Galaxy S II

Their web tickets & systems may not be great, but have to give a great report on Customer Service if you talk to someone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964's Avatar
    Level
    You were lucky. Somebody else has been waiting ages for a replacement, they dealt with it over the phone too.

I'm jealous, mine is away for second repair and I bet they don't swap mine.

Alison

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    That somebody else is me.

After the second repair, phone was still the same, it was then that they told me, after the third repair if it was still the same they would then exchange it for a new phone. This has been going on since the beginning of November last year.

Have been told different things from different staff in customer services, none of them read off the same sheet of paper.

It was only last Thursday that I got the jiffy bag to return the Galaxy S. I now have to wait for Samsung to receive the S before they will send me the SII
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 683
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    I mite try for this free upgrade. If only they'd do a hand to hand exchange
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed View Post
    They originally told me the exchange would be done on the door step, then changed there minds to, you send us your S, when we have received it we will then send out the new phone to you.

Mine went back by UPS on Friday, it wont be at samsung until Tuesday, and this service has cost Samsung £26.06. If they had used Royal Mail special delivery it would have cost £6.00 and it's guaranteed next day delivery before 1PM.
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964's Avatar
    Level
    Will be interesting to see what they do if mine still isn't box better when hammer back.

Alison

Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hazi1964:53698
    Will be interesting to see what they do if mine still isn't box better when hammer back.

Alison
    Er, when hammer back? Where did that come from. Lol. It should read, when mine comes back. Lol.

Darned auto correct.

Alison.

Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed:53683
    Can you wait until mine is done with first or they might take too long over mine. Lol.

Alison

10. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information