Thread: Spell Check

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registeredTagger First Class100 Experience Points
    Grizz is on a distinguished road
    Level

Spell Check

Is there anything I can get that will auto spell check as I am typing on the Galaxy S2 LTE much like on the iPhone? I have looked at some of the apps in the Android market has but it seems like either they have terrible reviews or you have to write your message then copy and paste from one place to another which I do not want to do. You can't tell me that this smart phone is not capable of spell checking on the fly!!! I tried to do a search but much to my surprise it came up with no results. Any help would be really appreciated....

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    Go to menu>settings>local and text>samsung keyboard. select XT9, predictive text. Then tap on XT9 advanced settings, pick the ones you want. All this may be a bit different on your model of the SII.
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information