Images - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Images

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registeredTagger First Class100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Aftab1981 is on a distinguished road
    Level

Images

Hi,

I need some help, when connecting my phone to my PC I can view everything, however any new pictures that I am saving do not show, this has been happening for a couple of weeks now.

Does anyone have any suggestions to rectify this problem?

Many thanks,

Aftab

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold
    Level
    Yeah, describe a bit better please/

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots's Avatar
    Level
    You can set the camera to save to either the internal SD card, or the external SD card.

Are you sure you are looking in the right place?
    Google Nexus 4 Android v4.3 Twitter : @1969guy Circle me on Google+

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registeredTagger First Class100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Level
    Okay let me start again.

When connecting my Phone to my pc with the usb cable I can view all my files except the photo's I have saved?

can anyone tell me why i cant find them? i am saving the photos on my phone and not on the sd card!

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots has a reputation beyond repute Goots's Avatar
    Level
    If you have set the camera app to save your pics to internal memory, they should be at

I:\DCIM\Camera (presuming I: is the letter windows has assigned to your phone's internal SDCard when connected in USB mass storage mode)

if you have the camera app saving your pics to external memory, they should be at

K:\DCIM\Camera (presuming K: is the letter windows has assigned to your phone's external SDCard when connected in USB mass storage mode)

Are you not seeing the pics at any of these locations ?

Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Goots View Post
    If you have set the camera app to save your pics to internal memory, they should be at

I:\DCIM\Camera (presuming I: is the letter windows has assigned to your phone's internal SDCard when connected in USB mass storage mode)

if you have the camera app saving your pics to external memory, they should be at

K:\DCIM\Camera (presuming K: is the letter windows has assigned to your phone's external SDCard when connected in USB mass storage mode)

Are you not seeing the pics at any of these locations ?
    thanks for the reply, but your right i am not able to see any of the new pictures that i take, however i can still access some of the pictures i took when i first got the phone. its just the new pics i am having problems with

Achievements:
    Level
    Hmm I wonder if they are getting corrupted somehow

If you have an external SD try setting the camera app to store the pictures there instead ?

Can you view the pictures on the phone using the gallery app?

Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Goots View Post
    Hmm I wonder if they are getting corrupted somehow

If you have an external SD try setting the camera app to store the pictures there instead ?

Can you view the pictures on the phone using the gallery app?
    I have tried saving them to the SD card and then check but i still have the same problem

and I can see the pictures in my gallery so not sure why this is happening

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    Using a file manager on your phone, find out where the photos are being stored, then see if you can see them from the PC.
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed View Post
    Using a file manager on your phone, find out where the photos are being stored, then see if you can see them from the PC.
    I have looked in my file manager but cant seem to find the pictures anywhere, but i can see them in the gallery.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information