Samfirmware - SamMobile Forum - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samfirmware - SamMobile Forum

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level

Samfirmware - SamMobile Forum

What has happened to Samfirmware.com!!!

The part of Samfirmware.com where you were able to download all stock firmware has now changed to SamMobile.com. I think the firmware is not available till November, instead of downloading firmware there will soon be a firmware tool?

Still this is not the end for those of you who need to download the firmware versions.
    BarosanuXXL has a thread which lists all the stock firmware releases for the i9000, so far:

Official firmwares for Samsung Galaxy S I9000 - Download

The firmware section is available:

SGSI (i9000) - Stock & Custom Firmwares

SGSII (i9100) - Stock & Custom Firmwares
    Last edited by Tufftoad; 10-26-2011 at 01:41 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tufftoad For This Useful Post:

QADRI (04-24-2012)

3. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    Well this is going to be a pain. Wish I didn't have a firmware spring clean now.
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

Stupid Modulator
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr has much to be proud of stonkr's Avatar
    Level
    Yep, saw this yesterday whilst looking for a copy of stock JVT.

Some people complaining on SamMobile but as it's a free service I suppose you have to be grateful it'll be available again soon.
    I could be wrong, I usually am. (Because it's only a phone)
    Triple Eye Pebble with extra added E=MC²:CF-Root:JKay Deluxe
    What next: Note 4?

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    Can still use Samfirmware for now.

Has anyone been using stock JVS for a while, or know what the fastest rom is

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    theTimo will become famous soon enough theTimo will become famous soon enough theTimo's Avatar
    Level
    Downloaded the JVT from SamMobile. Seems to be ok...
    SGS I9000 w. 32GB SD / 1800 mAh
    X-Bean 1.0 JB (4.1.1)
    I9000XXJVT / Devil3_1.0.4 (1200 MHz)

Achievements:
    Level
    I decide to flash that when I went there Just using a custom kernel.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    WeAreMany is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Is anyone else having problems logging in to sammobile? When I click on the login icon a wierd message comes up that doesn't make any sense. It's been like this for a few days now?

Achievements:
    Level
    Nope, all is fine.

But:
    READ THIS! Fancy URL's not working, update your bookmarks!

Fancy URL's like this: http://www.sammobile.com/threads/23-...S-II-Firmwares.

are not working anymore because of configuration issues, so I disabled them.
    So, don't use bookmarked links, but just use the search function or browse to the topic you want by hand, and everything is working again.

Please update your bookmarks if you have bookmarked topics in your browser and everything will be fine!

Achievements:
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level

SGS I (i9000) will get another update.

SamMobile.com have reported that Samsung will update the i9000 (SGS 1) models in the coming months with the value pack Android 2.3.6.

I've been running JVU (Open Europe 2.3.6) since late Dec 11 and it's the best stock firmware that I've tried to date......it should be since it's going to be one of the last.

On another note GSM Helpdesk Nederland have reported that Samsung started production of the SGS III with ceramic materials.

Achievements:
    Level
    SamMobile Free - Google Play
    Just letting people know if they don't already, SamMobile.com have an app on Google Play.

Keeps you updated with the latest rumors and firmwares.
    Features
    * Get the latest news/rumors
    * Browse the forum
    * Read our Twitter channels

13. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information