Voice talk Driving Mode Problem - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voice talk Driving Mode Problem

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registered3 months registered
    Dill is on a distinguished road
    Level

Voice talk Driving Mode Problem

Voice Talk Problems

Hi All Im' new to this Forum and having problems with my Galaxy S2 I have had it about 4 weeks now and have a big problem with the voice talk. I always plug phone into car charger keeps coming on even when I turn it of. I also Blue tooth my phone to
    my car to use hands free so No need for Voice Talk but it keeps coming on going of takes over my radio so any help in getting rid of this App as its doing my head in .

I would also like to down load tomtom but there seems to be a problem here as well.

Sorted my email problem out by putting my virgin email thrugh Gmail no more email problems

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold
    Level
    Update your firmware and I don't think tomtom is available, try Sygic.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registered3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks Mark I done a firmware update last night after reading some if the threads so I will plug it in the car today and see if it's any better hope so

Achievements:
    Level
    No good Update has not sorted the problem come on samsung give me a fix as I don't want this voice talk coming on when charging in the car

Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold
    Level
    I'm not sure if there is a setting somewhere for turning on the voice talk app when docked or something like that. You could always root and freeze the app with Titanium backup.

Achievements:
    Level
    Unable to get Titanium backup to work managed to get the app on the phone and that's all.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dill View Post
    Unable to get Titanium backup to work managed to get the app on the phone and that's all.
    I take it you have rooted the phone? There's no point trying to get Titanium Backup to work on a phone which is not rooted.

Achievements:
    Level
    Can some one give me help on getting rooted as I'm not a wiz on this

Achievements:
    Level
    Here's a good guide, while you're rooting you might as well go and flash the latest firmware, KI3 or KI8 first.

Achievements:
    Level
    still no help in getting rooted

12. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information