Add to reject list - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add to reject list

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    hkphooey is on a distinguished road
    Level

Add to reject list

Hi guys

Anyone got the "Add to reject list" feature to work??? i have tried it with few numbers and no joy!!!!

Thanks
    Hk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Doc1964 is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Hi there, on samsung galaxy s2 you have a couple of ways to do this. After receiving a call press menu and there is an option to add to black list. Also if you have number in contacts you can select menu then more then add to blacklist. Final option is to go to settings then call then call rejection, the option is there then to add a number or contact to black list. Sorry i dont have access to a galaxy s at the moment but i am sure the third option is definitely on the S. Good luck

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    hkphooey is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc1964 View Post
    Hi there, on samsung galaxy s2 you have a couple of ways to do this. After receiving a call press menu and there is an option to add to black list. Also if you have number in contacts you can select menu then more then add to blacklist. Final option is to go to settings then call then call rejection, the option is there then to add a number or contact to black list. Sorry i dont have access to a galaxy s at the moment but i am sure the third option is definitely on the S. Good luck
    Hi mate

Yes have done this.just doesn't work, few apps on market place wonder wnich is best?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Doc1964 is on a distinguished road
    Level
    I had a galaxy s before and it definitely worked using the third method. When you add the name and go back into black list does it show the name or number you added. It should and did on mine, shows the name on the s2 as well. if not shown then make sure you click the + button to add the name or number then save, sorry dont mean to maybe state the obvious but it should work. Good luck

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964 is a jewel in the rough hazi1964's Avatar
    Level
    Well, I have learnt something new. Didn't realise I could do this. Lol.

Does it reject text messages as well as calls though? Been getting a couple of junk texts saying I still haven't claimed the compensation I am entitled to. Not had them with Three yet mind, only on my t-mobile.

Alison

7. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information