I've made several attempts to register my phone with Samsung. I registered onto the Samsung.co.uk site and went through the procedure of registering the phone. The Model drop-down menu listed various models of GT-i9100 with various codes after the 9100 like LKAEIR. My phone does not have any letters after it's name, just GT-i9100.
It does have SSN: -i9100GSMH which is'nt listed.
I wrote to Samsung (through the query section) and got a stock reply:
1) Go to www.samsung.com/uk
2) On the top right banner you will find a link called “My Samsung”
3) Click on the link and then sign in with your email and password.
4) Find “My product” tab then click “New product registration”
5) In the model code Type “Product Model code” then clicks check.
6) Then you will find your product then choose it.
7) Type in the serial number and the rest of the information then finish the registration.
I tried all that to no avail as my phone is not in the list. I chose one at random and put in my serial number but when I click "Submit" I just get a message saying "not saved"