[SGS II] LED Flashlight application with on/off widget! - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LED Flashlight application with on/off widget!

Administrator Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs's Avatar

LED Flashlight application with on/off widget!

Ok this one in my eyes is a must have application for SGSII owners. Since the SGS has no flash I couldn't use this type of app. But finally with my SGSII I can add a widget and turn on my led and use it as a flash light right from my homescreen. Nice! No more fiddling with my SGS screen to see as I now have a torch.

The application is called Tiny Flashlight + LED and its free

[/td][td]Tiny Flashlight + LED
    by Nikolay Ananiev
    >250,000 downloads, 41731 ratings (4.5 avg)
    [/td][td]Free

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Octacore
    My IP address | LG G2 Forum

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs's Avatar
    Also discovered LED Flashlight, on market which does the same thing. Maybe better even as its more lightweight without the other light functions.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Octacore
    My IP address | LG G2 Forum

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold mark22 is a splendid one to behold
    Level
    Just to add that switch pro widget can do this as well if you set one of the toggles for flashlight.

fake Mọderator
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points
    soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd's Avatar
    Level
    yeah i like flashlight, has some good options, too bad doesnt offer full screen brightness flashlight, always has that boarder that dulls the light
    .____________...___________./l、
    ...add me [= .......____________...(゚、 。 7
    .......h3artlessjerk@hotmail.com .  l、 ~ヽ
    .............._______________............... じしf_, )ノ

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassTagger First Class7 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma will become famous soon enough Jejoma's Avatar
    Level
    Thanks Briggs - exactly what I've been looking for for some time!

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered100 Experience Points
    caasi is on a distinguished road
    Level
    yeah, i have the color flashflight. has so many colourful options. its great!

8. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information