[SGS II] Clock problem - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clock problem

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    LloydB is on a distinguished road LloydB's Avatar
    Level

Clock problem

This a basic problem Im sure I just do not know why it keeps doing this, my clock i have on my home screen which is just the stock digital clock from the widget keeps freezing, it just sticks on certain times during the day, why will it do this and what am I not doing right...?

LloydB

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj has much to be proud of Richardj's Avatar
    Level
    Try deleting from you home screen, press and hold on it and drag it down to the bottom, when the recycle bin shows let it go. Reboot your phone and then add it to your home screen again. It might help.
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100. Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2, Rooted. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 16GB, Wi-Fi, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted with framaroot.

Administrator Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs has a brilliant future Briggs's Avatar
    Are you using the task manager to kill apps or clear memory? That would be the case. Personal I recommend Go Launcher Ex and then I lock fancy widget for example to stop it being killed off.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Octacore
    My IP address | LG G2 Forum

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points31 days registered3 months registered
    Red5hark is on a distinguished road
    Level
    It stops when you use 'clear ram' try it...is one of a few niggle I to have with the software on the SG2

Red

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    LloydB is on a distinguished road LloydB's Avatar
    Level
    Thank you for answers, yes it is when I clear RAM, yet the dual analogue I have on 2nd screen is not affected at all, (yes more than 1 clock, i have interest in different time zones)just dont like an analogue on main home screen as my time piece, I will try Go launcher Ex, thank you Briggs. Also is using Task manager to kill apps and memory / clear Ram necessary...? I do it usually after everytime I have a little play on the phone, thinking Im keeping the phone at its optimum,am I just being naive, im not technically minded and tbh do not have a clue what half the stuff is :P

7. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information