AT&T adds new $45 dollar data plan.. what are yours like - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AT&T adds new $45 dollar data plan.. what are yours like

fake Mọderator
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points
    soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd's Avatar
    Level

AT&T adds new $45 dollar data plan.. what are yours like

DataPro 4GB for HSPA+ Smartphone Tethering

i was checking out info on the Atrix 4G when i noticed it requires AT&T's 45 dollar data plan.. AT&T has added a 45 dollar data plan?!.. its a 4gb limit data plan.. i cant believe it.. they also have a 10 dollar unlimited data plan which i use, last month i used 18gbs of data, i cant imagion paying 3x what im paying now for less than 1/4th of the data..

i guess adding buying this plan also unlocks a secret setting in the phones called "tethering" apparently this secret ability lets your phone act as a mobile ap...zomg stock feature sold back to us for $45 dollars, guys act fast!!

edit: sorry if i didnt make that clearer.. i was just being sarcastic, selling us a feature that comes with our phone back to us is a dick move
    Last edited by soraxd; 02-23-2011 at 01:50 AM.
    .____________...___________./l、
    ...add me [= .......____________...(゚、 。 7
    .......h3artlessjerk@hotmail.com .  l、 ~ヽ
    .............._______________............... じしf_, )ノ

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 683
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    Can't you phone do that already. I've got the option to use via USB, haven't tried it yet or know what to do with it unless its the same as a USB dongle.
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

fake Mọderator
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points
    soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd has much to be proud of soraxd's Avatar
    Level
    yeah i know, its totally default on all our phones, i was trying to be sarcastic, i guess it didnt come across that way huh.. well basically they took the tethering, removed it, and will sell it back to you for 45 dollars a month, but also remove your unlimited data plan and turns it replaces it with a 4gb limit..

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 683
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed has a brilliant future Doomed's Avatar
    Level
    I'm just tired
    Arch Linux, with Enlightenment 17
    SGS TripleEye (White) Firmware: Cyanogenmod 10 (JB 4.2.2) - Rooted

fake Mọderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    love you

7. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information