New Kies 1.5.3.10103_102 - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Kies 1.5.3.10103_102

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Phone_Guru has a spectacular aura about Phone_Guru has a spectacular aura about Phone_Guru has a spectacular aura about
    Level

New Kies 1.5.3.10103_102

I opened Kies and was immediately greeted with a new version message. Installation was very quick and only required a small download which updated certain files instead of needing to download the program again.

It looks like Samsung have finally sorted out kies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class100 Experience Points31 days registered3 months registered
    Partist is on a distinguished road
    Level
    By sorted out, do you mean that it actually lets you connect to the computer? Because my Kies 1.5.3.10103_102 doesn't let me do so on Vista or XP.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sean2476 will become famous soon enough Sean2476 will become famous soon enough
    Level
    I would forget Kies guys as its a pile of shit. It wouldn't recognise JPY so I flashed over to JPO again and updated back to JPY via kies? work that one out lol

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points500 Experience Points
    andy-roid is a jewel in the rough andy-roid is a jewel in the rough andy-roid is a jewel in the rough andy-roid is a jewel in the rough andy-roid's Avatar
    Level
    just installed it on my new pc windows 7 64 bit when i start kies i get a 20 boxers fsusbservice64 coming up with service initiali failed and i have to keep clicking yes to truten,inc it worked ok on my windows 7 32 bit pc what a pile of crap
    galaxy s3 i9300XXBLG6

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Sean2476 will become famous soon enough Sean2476 will become famous soon enough
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by andy-roid View Post
    just installed it on my new pc windows 7 64 bit when i start kies i get a 20 boxers fsusbservice64 coming up with service initiali failed and i have to keep clicking yes to truten,inc it worked ok on my windows 7 32 bit pc what a pile of crap
    Yeah totally agree Andy. I bought a brand new Lap top last week and installed the new Kies on it and had that same problem as you. Kies is crap and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. At least with Odin you know what's what and 99% of the time it works! If you flash your firmware over with odin and sometime down the road something goes wrong then you have the option to reflash straight away. with Kies I don't think this is possible.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points3 months registered
    ramprasaddharangutti will become famous soon enough
    Level
    All problems remain just the same- automatically closes on clicking widgets and settings on my XP but most importantly it gave me 2.2.1 which I wanted, more that enough for me....

You can try Kies Beta 2 but doesnt support SGS as of now... So looks like Samsung is too busy making nasty phones hence they are unable to concentrate on 'support'.....

8. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information