Too many unlock pattern attempts - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Too many unlock pattern attempts

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points3 months registered250 Experience Points
    MariosX is on a distinguished road
    Level

Exclamation Too many unlock pattern attempts

Hello.
    Yes this is another "Too many unlock pattern attempts" thread so I will be short:
    - Tried Up, Home, Power to get in Recovery Mode and Resetted to Factory Settings => Too many unlock pattern attempts screen is still there
    - Tried calling my number, pressing Options Key and then going to Sim Servces => Too many unlock pattern attempts screen is still there
    - Tried entering username with forms: XXxx@GMail.com, xxxx@gmail.com, XXXX@GMAIL.COM, @googlemail.com etc.. and passwords: null, first password used, new password => Too many unlock pattern attempts screen is still there

What else can I do?
    Will flashing help? If yes, is there any guide that I can follow?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sean2476 will become famous soon enough Sean2476 will become famous soon enough
    Level
    Hi MariosX,

You should still be able to get into the recovery mode. Switch the phone off and then turn it back on by holding vol up + Home + power button. If you can reach this part then you can do a factory data reset from the menu however if your phone is missing the boot file to get into the recovery mode then you will need to install it yourself or take your phone to a samsung dealer for repair. See this thread http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=785201 for info on getting your phone to go into recovery mode.

Hope this helps

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points3 months registered250 Experience Points
    MariosX is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean2476 View Post
    Hi MariosX,

You should still be able to get into the recovery mode. Switch the phone off and then turn it back on by holding vol up + Home + power button. If you can reach this part then you can do a factory data reset from the menu however if your phone is missing the boot file to get into the recovery mode then you will need to install it yourself or take your phone to a samsung dealer for repair. See this thread http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=785201 for info on getting your phone to go into recovery mode.

Hope this helps
    Re-read my first post and you can see I have already done this and yes it didn't work.
    However, I had to flash it but I lost all of my contacts, messages, call logs, saved games etc.

That's too bad but whatever I got it back and running.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information