Not enough memory? - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not enough memory?

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    bighed is on a distinguished road
    Level

Not enough memory?

Even tho I have changed my external sd card for a new one. Every time I try and open my gallery it says insufficient memory please delete some items? Any ideas please

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    steviweavi has a spectacular aura about steviweavi has a spectacular aura about steviweavi has a spectacular aura about
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bighed View Post
    Even tho I have changed my external sd card for a new one. Every time I try and open my gallery it says insufficient memory please delete some items? Any ideas please
    Sounds like a bad contact. the only thing I can suggest is remover the card, make sure there isn't any dust or something stopping the card making proper contact. Put the card back in making sure you push it fully home (you should hear a click) and try again.

Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Level
    Tried that and still no good?

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    steviweavi has a spectacular aura about steviweavi has a spectacular aura about steviweavi has a spectacular aura about
    Level
    Tried that and still no good?
    Has it ever worked? Have you made any changes to the phone recently that might have an impact? because otherwise its a hardware problem and you'll need to replace the phone, is it still under warranty?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad has a reputation beyond repute Tufftoad's Avatar
    Level
    When transferring files to the external SD card, does the SGS require buffering space on the internal?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Sean2476 will become famous soon enough Sean2476 will become famous soon enough
    Level
    I had this problem too. Solution: back up and save what you want on the internal and external sd card then format them both. Once this is done you will have a clean card again. I don't think you loose your contacts or texts but you will loose your pics and MP3's stored on your phone.

Achievements:
    Level
    Is there a way of changing where the pics are saved ie external memory card?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredCreated Album pictures100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points
    tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic has much to be proud of tiptronic's Avatar
    Level
    Is there a way of changing where the pics are saved ie external memory card?
    If you talking about the pics that taken from the camera, then yes, in the camera app go settings > then "Spanner" tab > Storage: change to Memory card.
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy I9100 Unlocked/ Rooted
    Network: O2 UK
    Baseband version: I9100XXLPQ

Achievements:
    Level
    That hasn't worked.its already set to that. I have only got about 30 pics In my gallery. Just checked my available internal sd space. Out of 5.78gb I only have 4.38kb left but I only have 8 songs and 4 small apps on the phone. How do I find our where all my memory has gone please?

11. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information