Samsung SHW-M110s (galaxy s) - Samsung Galaxy S Forums : Galaxy S2 S II Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samsung SHW-M110s (galaxy s)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Tachiro is on a distinguished road
    Level

Samsung SHW-M110s (galaxy s) (want to buy)

After researching the phone specs on GSMarena it looks like some carriers like t-mobile and At&t took the secondary camera out of the galaxy s before releasing their versions of it. This makes me want to look into getting the model that was released in South Korea I believe, which apparently they didn't remove it.

I know the original i9000 is somewhat available here, but that price tag is pretty explosive. And from the articles I read, it looks like the Korean version (after the currency exchange of course) is roughly the same price range as the vibrant/captivate/fascinate. I checked ebay for it and there's not much sign of it. I'm sure it was probably meant for SK and only SK, but anyone know how someone in the US (NY) could get a hold of that model?
    Last edited by Tachiro; 10-14-2010 at 03:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tachiro View Post
    After researching the phone specs on GSMarena it looks like some carriers like t-mobile and At&t took the secondary camera out of the galaxy s before releasing their versions of it. This makes me want to look into getting the model that was released in South Korea I believe, which apparently they didn't remove it.

I know the original i9000 is somewhat available here, but that price tag is pretty explosive. And from the articles I read, it looks like the Korean version (after the currency exchange of course) is roughly the same price range as the vibrant/captivate/fascinate. I checked ebay for it and there's not much sign of it. I'm sure it was probably meant for SK and only SK, but anyone know how someone in the US (NY) could get a hold of that model?
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S shw-m110s and I live in the United States as well. I purchased my from someone I knew.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered100 Experience Points
    ulissesrpm is on a distinguished road
    Level
    Hi Born_Immaculate,
    Where you purchased the Galaxy seru s M110s? House when I'm buying one. Thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Samsung Galaxy S Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information